- March 20, 2020
Are you interested in litigation finance with no fees. Furthermore, are you interested in Lawsuit Loans with no compound interest? Where are you going to find a company like that? Lastly, are you afraid of getting overcharged for items like a bank wire or Federal Express?
Enter: Redwood Funding Group. Redwood Funding Group is the best litigation finance company in America for accident victims. We offer the very cheapest lawsuit loans to you in a fast and courteous manner. Recipients of a litigation finance loan from Redwood Funding Group get their money usually the same day they apply. Get help today so address your financial needs NOW!
The Litigation Finance Power:
Redwood Funding Group has all the money you will need to fix your financial problems. We deliver your money as fast as within one hour with no fees and no compound interest. We commit ourselves to delivering to you the fastest, cheapest and best lawsuit loans in America.
How To Choose Among Lawsuit Loan Companies:
Anyone searching for lawsuit loans will come across hundreds of different companies. Hence, how do you tell one from another? Do you rely on the coolest looking website? Do you go with the slickest advertisement? No, you want quality and in this case quality means price.
Most litigation finance companies advertise on the internet. Some names are BridgewayLF, Oasis Financial, Glofin, Cherokee Funding, Momentum Funding and many, many more. How do you know what questions to ask, what answers to look for.
What Questions to Ask The Litigation Finance Co:
- Do you charge any fees at any time? Almost all lawsuit loans companies charge fees. These fees are called application, underwriting or management fees. Furthermore, some of the gutsy litigation funders will also charge closing or middle of the case management fees. Consequently, these fees can be from $100 to $500. Above all, what the litigation funder will do is add the fee to the principal you are borrowing.
Therefore, in addition to having to pay interest [ we will get to that] on your principal, most funders make you pay interest on the fee as well. For example, if you borrow $1,000 and the fee is $200, your interest will be based upon $1,200. However, you are only taking home $1,000 [ at this point, at least].
2 Do you compound the interest rate? Compound interest is interest on top of the previous periods interest. If that period is one year, great. However, if the interest is compounded Monthly then really attractive interest like 3% is really 75% a year. That double in 1 and one half years. $2,400 in 18 months. Do not use a lawsuit loan company that compounds interest. In our opinion, companies that compound interest are deceptive. Lastly, look for litigation finance companies that don’t compound the interest.
Wires & Fed Ex:
3. What does the Lawsuit Loan Company Charge for a Wire or Fed Ex? This might not sound like an important question but here’s why it is. A bank loan costs about $30. An overnight Federal Express, anywhere in the country costs about $30. Beware, many litigation finance companies charge a huge mark up for these services. We have seen lawsuit loan companies charge $149 for a bank wire. The higher amount being borrowed, the higher they charge for the wire or Fed Ex.
Finally, these litigation funding companies will deduct the $149 bank wire cost from your advance. Therefore, that $1,000 advance means only $851 to your pocketbook. Remember above, you are paying interest on $,1200. You are getting $851. Finally, you are owing $2,400 in 1 and one half years.
- At we Redwood Funding Group we never charges fees. Period.
- Redwood Funding Group, therefore, has no fee to add to the principal.
- At Redwood Funding Group we have no compound interest.
- Redwood Funding Group has one fixed rate: 15% of the principal for every six months that you have the money. For example, a $1,000 loan will cost you $150 every six months. That’s all.
Apply now with Redwood Funding Group and get your money fast, cheap and easy.
See us also at:
See us on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/legalfunding1
and See us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/redwoodfunding
See us on Medium at: https://medium.com/@jeff_9077
See us on Tumblr at: https://redwoodfundinggroup.tumblr.com/